iSOCRATES Advertiser and Agency DatalyticsTMsolution
- Delivers a full AdTech and MArTech Marketing Campaign Business Intelligence solution across your display, video, native, email, social, search, DOOH, OOH, OTT, Adv TV, Radio and other campaigns
- Retrieves, receives and combines data via DatalyticsTM ETL from all campaign delivery sources including publisher direct and programmatic campaigns including all data sources from your MArTech and AdTech stacks
- Integrates and maps, via Datalytics TEMS, the data from your ad servers, DSPs, premium publishers, ad viewability, brand safety, measurement, conversion, web analytics, app analytics, DMP, CRM, Email, social, and other ad and marketing solutions
- DatalyticsTM Advertiser includes retrieving data via multiple options including, but not limited to, API, email, csv upload, Cloud, and database connect
- Dynamically add new data sources automatically and on demand
- Upload historical data from prior quarters and years
- Data collection and integrations across all major technologies, channels, databases and data sources including but not limited to the following:
- Ad servers: GMP, Xandr/AppNexus, GAM, Zeta/Sizmek, Amazon, etc.
- DSPs: Xandr/AppNexus, DV360, The Trade Desk, Amazon, Media Math, Amobee, Dataxu, Zeta/Sizmek, etc.
- Ad viewability and Brand Safety: MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify, comScore, Google Active View, etc.
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- DMPs/CDPs: Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle, Lotame, etc.
- ESPs, CRM, Data-bases, and many more offline, warehouse, and digital data sources
- Custom data collection and source integrations available
DatalyticsTM Advertiser TEMS in action
- iSOCRATES proprietary omni-channel, cross channel, campaign, AdTech, MArTech, system, and technology data mapping solution
- DatalyticsTM Advertiser TEMS (Trade Element Mapping Solution) matches up the data from your Ad servers, DSPs, direct publishers, brand safety systems and more to insure you understand the impressions delivered, viewability, brand safety, conversion and more across your AdTech and MArTech stacks
- Maps your campaign data across channels to understand your marketing delivery by channel and in combination across partners to your prospects and customers
- Prepares data for Business Intelligence, media mix, channel mix, analysis, optimization, and reporting